Okay, my new goal is to get these out by the middle of the next month! I love talking about products we are using and giving suggestions to you guys! I used to love watching these types of videos on YouTube so I adopted the idea for my blog.
Here are a few things we have been loving this month!
- I HAVE to talk about the newborn sleep course we took. SLEEP has been a favorite this month because I thought I was going to lose my mind waking up every 1 1/2 to 2 hours at night. We learned so much about sleep and what newborns are capable of by taking this course. Just because you have a newborn, does NOT mean you can’t sleep. Carianna gives you so many tips and tricks to help your newborn sleep better. I have been giving you guys updates on my Instagram stories about Weston’s sleep, but I want to emphasize again, this is NOT sleep training your newborn. You are simply helping your newborn to sleep the way they are capable of sleeping. We went from waking up every 1 1/2 to 2 hours… to Weston sleeping a 6 hour stretch! This is HUGE. Check out @allthesleeps on Instagram. You won’t regret it.
- Halo Sleepsack Swaddles- I have talked about these before in one of my “must haves” blogs from when Peyton was a baby. We were using the Summer Infant ones for a bit and I wasn’t a huge fan back then and I’m not really a huge fan now after trying them again. Weston was crying A LOT from 3-6ish weeks. One night I went and found the Halo Sleepsack Swaddle to use and he IMMEDIATELY stopped crying. I remembered why I loved these so much. These have been a life saver this month.
- Grove Hand Sanitizer Spray- We have been taking Peyton to gymnastics classes for a few weeks now and I’m a bit of a germ freak. It takes a lot for me to let go and let her get down and dirty sometimes. The gym isn’t the cleanest place ever, obviously 0:) I hate using regular hand sanitizer or Purell. This is all natural and doesn’t dry out your hands since they put coconut oil in it. They use essential oil for the Blood Orange scent and it smells amazing!
- Baby Butz Diaper Cream- Even though this was a sponsored post on my Instagram, I have to talk about it again. I will say I am NOT obligated to post about this company on my blog post. This cream works wonders. It is SUPER thick. It serves as the perfect barrier. It is only made from 4 ingredients and I try to stay as minimal as possible when it comes to my children’s skin. I’m always looking for the most gentle products for them but ones that WORK! If you have a baby or any child with a skin issue, I would definitely give this a try. LOVE it!
- Veggie & Black Bean Burgers- This is SO random to put in here LOL But I don’t think I’ll eat regular burgers again! We gave these a try from Publix (a food store in my area) and I’m obsessed. I crave them all the time now! Peyton loves the black bean burgers and the veggie ones almost made Aaron want to go vegetarian lmao These are a great alternative if you’re trying to cut out red meat or eat less of it. To fill myself up more, I’ll eat a patty of each on a bun, like a double stack. SO yummy 🙂
That’s it for my February favorites! Let me know if you give any of these a try! I’d love to hear your experiences as well 🙂